Caribbean Examinations Council
Support
Start a new topic

Getting a misplaced certificate expidited

I need to get a CXC certificate expedited can anyone here help me?

13 people have this question
How can I go about getting my CXC certificate for 2007 I didn't receive it after leaving school
I haven't receive my cxc certificate from 2010 and it is needed for job interviews how can I get it what's the procedure

Need my CXC certificate for the year 2007 didn't receive it after leaving school. what is the procedure  to acquire it??

How do i get my csec certificate
I need a copy of my cxc results asap

So...I'm seeing the questions in this forum, but not the answers.

I was told on the phone that expediting is no longer available, but it's still an option on the application.

Is it available for NEWER Certs (year 2000 and more recent) but not for older Certs?

Kaitlin

I wrote cxc in 2000. Can I have a certificate send to me?
I sat CXC Accounts(CSES)in the mid eighties early nineties as a private candidate.Is there any way my certificate can be traced as the certificate is lost.I sat it at a Secretarial College in Jamaica
How can I go about getting my CXC certificate for 2007 I didn't receive it after leaving school
I wrote cxc in 2000. Can I have a certificate send to me?
I wrote Cxc in 2004 and I mis place my results how can I up tainted it

Thank you for contacting us and my apologies for the late response.

Please visit the link below to request your replacement certificate. The cost of the replacement certificate is USD$105.00, plus an additional USD$40.00 to have it sent to you by courier service (within and outside of the Region) or USD$15.00 for courier service within Barbados. A non-refundable search fee of USD$5 is applicable for sittings between 1979-1997.

Certificates take three (3) weeks to process.

https://www.cxc.org/my-account/

Alternatively, you can also print and complete the form, purchase a bank draft and mail the draft and relevant documents to:

The Registrar

Caribbean Examinations Council

Prince Road

Pine Plantation Road,

St. Michael BB11091, Barbados

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

CXC Support Team

Login or Signup to post a comment