Caribbean Examinations Council
Support
Start a new topic

Help retrieving Csec and cape results

Hi. I'm unable to retrieve my csec and cape 2017 results from the sites available online. It keeps saying that the data I entered is invalid, though I'm positive that my data is correct. I've emailed CXC but have gotten no response as yet. Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.

7 people have this question

Hi. I've been trying to login to the portal to get my cape results but it says it has been closed for the examination. What does this mean and when will it open?

Unable to log into the portal to view my CSEC results for June 2018. Error messages stating "The portal has been closed for the selected examination.  You may not enter the system!"  Need to know how I'm to obtain my results.

Unable to login in to the June 2018 csec result portal
Unable to log into the portal to view my CSEC results for June 2020. Error messages stating "The portal has been closed for the selected examination. You may not enter the system!" Need to know how I'm to obtain my results.
I'm unable to log into the portal to view my csec result june 2013. Need to know I'm obtain my result.
I'm also unable to log into the portal to see my results. How I can fix this issue?

Login or Signup to post a comment