Caribbean Examinations Council
Support
Start a new topic

CAPE OFFICIAL RESULTS

Is there any effort being made to send Official Result Certificates for CAPE directly from CXC to UWI for prospective students wishing to attend the institution? I find it quite absurd that CXC has to submit certificates to students, who then have to bring it to UW,I if the student wishes to matriculate straight into UWI after writing CAPE exams. This delays many crucial stages in the registration process for the student and most times a lot of time and money has been wasted.

Good day, I am a Unit 1 CAPE student who recently received her CAPE results. Some of the grades I received, has caused me to be discombobulated. I did multiple past papers, and many of the questions I came across as were in the exam. If possible, I’d like to get some feedback as to whether or not those are my final grades. Thank you.

hello, I am having some trouble understanding my recent cape unit 1 results. the SBAs were good and I'm sure that I did acceptable good on the papers so please help me. I'm asking if I could get some feedback as to know whether those are my final grades.

I'm trying so hard to get my account to access and it won't accept me I really need help with my account with cxc.org please help me

Login or Signup to post a comment