Caribbean Examinations Council
Support
Start a new topic

Request for Remarking of Papers

I would like to request a remarking of my Mathematics and Visual Arts papers. It is required of me to have a grades 1 or 2 to complete 6th form and because of my Math grade I won't be able to attend. I don't understand how I received such a low mark when I got a 100% on my SBA and most of the questions were repeated. In regards to Visual Arts I feel as though all my pieces were not accounted for. So please if it is possible I would like a remarking of these two exams.

5 people have this question
I got a C for my reasoning profile and that caused me to get a range 2. Knowledge A, Comprehension A and I'm asking for a remark.
You can ignore my request because it's not worth me getting a lower grade than what I already have. Thanks for your time.
I would like to request a remarking of my integrated science paper . And also find out how the paper was graded . I am seeing a four, although integrated science was a subject i had no worries about . I’m seeing students who attained Lower marks than I throughout the previous school terms achieved much higher grades than I did . So I would be thankful if I’m qualified for a remarked paper
Hello good day I am Micheal Miller, i am requesting you to remark two of my cxc papers and try and give me a three or two
Hello good day I am Micheal Miller, i am requesting you to remark two of my cxc papers and try and give me a three or two . I am apart of the Jamaica Combined Cadet Force. I need to have two more subject in order to get into my six form. Could you remark two of my papers and try and give me a grade three or two please
I would like to request a remark for my biology, history and mathematics becaue I did good on my SPA and I got a low mark
My name is Ajah Forbes
I would like to request a remark for my Accounts, Biology, chemistry, and Physics papers because I got high Sba grades but i got a low mark.
My name is Reynaldo Powell I’m asking please to change my MATHEMATICS AND CHEMISTRY grade to a pass or better, I got very good scores on my SBAs and I also did very well on my paper 1s. I HAVE A SINGLE MOTHER AND SHE DOESNT HAVE THE MONEY FOR A RESIT OR FOR ME TO DO ANOTHER YEAR OF SCHOOLING!!!
I am requesting a script review of my cxc subjects: office administration, EDPM, SOCIAL STUDIES AND HSB. please because I can't understand how i got these marks for all the work I did so please do a proper review thanks
My name is Michael Davis I would like to request a remarking mathematics, English A, geography and information technology, because the grades I got I don’t understand them. I would like a remark please and thanks.
I would like a remarking for my daughter Add Maths paper. She got full marks for her SBA and the grade profile was high and yet still she got a 2 . Kids in her school got lower grade profile in the said subject and got a 1. We paid the query $ and when the school got back the records from CXC for my daughter alone her column was blank . The other kids had comments by their names except my daughter. Can someone from CXC get in contact with us as to letting us know what is going on?

Login or Signup to post a comment