Caribbean Examinations Council
Support
Start a new topic
Answered

CXC Request Transcript

Hello my name is Enrique Mclaughlin i recently made an order for my cape and cxc certificates because i misplaced them and i need them for college i was wondering how can i track the process and would it be ready and shipped on time or would it be because of covid that would hinder the process because i desperately need it before the end of february

Best Answer

Dear Jermaine Barrett,

Thank you for contacting us and apologies for the late response.

Transcripts are only sent to educational institutions, evaluation agencies and potential employers. Transcripts will not be sent to candidates or other individuals.

Certificates are despatched to the Ministry of Education to be distributed to candidates. Please contact the Ministry of Education regarding your certificate. If the Ministry of Education or school no longer have your certificate, based on how much time has passed or if you misplaced your original certificate, you will need to request a replacement certificate.

Please visit the link below to request your replacement certificate. The cost of the replacement certificate is USD$105.00, plus an additional USD$40.00 to have it sent to you by courier service (within and outside of the Region) or USD$15.00 for courier service within Barbados. A non-refundable search fee of USD$5 is applicable for sittings between 1979-1997.

Certificates take three (3) weeks to process.

https://www.cxc.org/my-account/

Alternatively, you can also print and complete the form, purchase a bank draft and mail the draft and relevant documents to:

The Registrar

Caribbean Examinations Council

Prince Road

Pine Plantation Road,

St. Michael BB11091, Barbados

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

CXC Support Team

9 people have this question

Can I pay for a transcript online? 

I did exams in 1983, but  lost my certificate. Is it possible to have a copy?

Good day and my apologies for the late response. 

Yes, you can order and pay for transcripts and certificates online. Please see the information below regarding transcripts.

Transcripts can be requested by visiting the link below.  Please note that the cost of each transcript is USD$17.50 per sitting, plus an additional USD$40.00 for international shipping or USD$15.00 for shipping within Barbados. Transcript requests take three (3) weeks to process.  

There is also an additional, non-refundable search fee of USD$5.00 for sittings between 1979-1997. 

https://www.cxc.org/my-account/

Transcripts are only sent to educational institutions, evaluation agencies and potential employers. Transcripts will not be sent to candidates or other individuals.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to reply to this email or contact us at +1 (246) 227-1700 / +1 (876) 630-5200.

Login or Signup to post a comment