Caribbean Examinations Council
Start a new topic

Name Change/Correction

After signing up for CSEC we realized there was an error on my electronic birth certificate. I have since rectified the error on my birth certificate and now wish to male the correction to my CSEC certificate. How do I go about this? 

5 people have this question

Login or Signup to post a comment