Registration is simple. Students entering sixth form and community colleges will register through their schools as usual. Those entering through private institution will register through the institution or directly with the Local Registrar at the Ministry of Education (In Jamaica at the Overseas Examinations Commission). Persons doing the Associate Degree through self-study will also register directly with the Local Registrar.