- If during approval, have they submitted all scripts from previous target?
- Eg if expecting to download Standardisation scripts, and they haven’t submitted the practice ones yet, they will not receive the Standardisation scripts.
- No scripts available
- Especially common near the end of the marking.
- Targets incorrect
- There are 2 targets:
- Concurrent marking target – how many scripts can be downloaded at once. If examiner cannot download many scripts at a time, Concurrent marking target may be set incorrectly.
- Marking target – How many scripts in practice, Standardisation, and seeding targets. Unable to download practice scripts before Standardisation scripts. Are marking targets set incorrectly – ie practice scripts set to 0
Script download problems Print
Modified on: Sun, 17 Jan, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.