I Can’t see my Annotations
Modified on: Sun, 17 Jan, 2016 at 10:31 AM
- Annotations are pre-determined for each component. If a particular annotation is missing, the awarding body need to set these up.
- Examiners can only see the Annotations when in ‘start marking’ mode. Click Start Marking.
- Check if in ‘full response view’ or ‘structured response view’ Can only mark in Structured Response View.
- Annotations can be viewed either on the toolbar or ‘undocked’ as a Toolbox. To move from toolbar to toolbox, click on the arrow indicated below on the left hand side of the toolbar.
The toolbox can be moved around the screen. To get it back to a toolbar, just click on the words ‘redock Toolbar’ in the Toolbox.
- The four default annotations are:
- Multiline overlay
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.