- Home page shows if there are any new messages
- Messages can be sent from Marking page and from the Worklist
- You can only send to hierarchy above or below
- Ie marker can only send to Team Leader/supervisor
- Team leader/supervisor can send to the markers in their team and the Principal/chief examiner above.
- Deleting messages:
- Messages cannot be permanently deleted, they are cleared down by the Awarding Body.
- They can be moved into the deleted folder by right clicking on message and choosing delete– this is a good place to put old messages from another session if they haven’t been cleared down yet.
- They don’t take up space on the examiners computers as they are stored on our server. If they login on diff machines, they can still see messages.
- Messages will only show within the correct QIG, to ensure sent/replied to messages are going to the correct team members.
Messaging in Scoris Assessor Print
Modified on: Sun, 17 Jan, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.