Once you make an amendment, you need to forward that amendment to the Ministry. But before sending the amendment to the Ministry, you need to ensure that you have reverted to the original registration. Kindly get the Local Registrar to send an e-mail to CXC with a request to ignore the amendment(s) sent previously. Once the original registration stands, a charge will not be imposed.