Caribbean Examinations Council

Writing Exams

I wrote the CSEC Mathematics examination but when I received my preliminary results slip, instead of a grade, there was a notation “Withheld – Registration”; what should I do to obtain the grade?
You should immediately contact the Principal of the school, Head of the examination centre or CXC Local Registrar.  Withheld – Registration means that a c...
Mon, 7 Dec, 2015 at 11:36 AM