Persons no longer attending school are allowed to register for any CSEC or CAPE subjects since there is no age limit for persons writing these examinations.  Persons can register at any educational institution offering these examinations.  If the institution does not take part in the SBA/IA program, the candidates would have to register as Resit candidates, if eligible, or write the Alternative paper if such a paper is offered in the subject area.  Persons not attending any educational institutions should contact the CXC Local Registrar to learn about the procedures for registering for the examinations.